Thursday 31 May 2007

Bloody blogger.

Digg this

I cannot work out how to edit posts using my PDA, so I am having to do this the slow way. If anyone knows how then I'd be delighted to hear from you.


Right then, on with the weighing in *puts down PDA for weight loss*.
===============
Well, last night's plan seems to be paying off. The very nice chish&fipps has brought me up to a respectable 14st 3lbs. Now to drop the kids off at the proverbial pool.
===============
I am having a poo.
===============
Wow!

I was a little disappointed by the 14st 3lbs weight this morning. There was no way I was going to be anything but heavier. But wait! SUPRISE! 13st 13lbs!



I have reached my all time lowest weight and DONE A 4lb POO! 4lb! Women will flock to me as the new king of mighty poops.

No comments: