Saturday 9 June 2007

Baby induced poopage?

Digg this

I naturally shy away from any suggestion that I have any sort of physiological response to stress, but I am hard pressed to otherwise explain away my need for a second poo whilst the clock is still hovering around the area of noon.

Either way, my Chocolate Wheetos have brought me back up to my ideal weight of 14st 4lbs, so I am off for a bit of a weight loss session à la bathroom dieting.
=================
I am having a poo
=================
14st 2lbs and the contractions seem to have slowed down a bit, although not a whole lot. 5lbs of poo before the sun is fully risen is a dieting breakthrough the likes of which is unprecedented and the weight loss capabilities of childbirth, whilst well documented for the mother, are showing to be paternally favourable also.

No comments: