Wednesday 13 June 2007

Change of plan.

Digg this

I'm getting a little bored of being underweight. It has removed a lot of the challenge from the game. Looking at the NHS Direct BMI calculator I find that if my BMI is between 18.5 and 24.9 then I'm an ideal weight for my height. They don't deign to tell me what this relates to in weight, but a little footling tells me that this means that I should be between 144.1lbs and 193.9lbs. That's just over 10st 4lbs right up to just under 13st 12lbs.

I can't imagine that I'd be a very healthy man at 10st 4lbs, but I am going to relocate my ideal weight point to the 190lb mark for now (that's 13st 8lbs - 2 stone below my starting weight).

As you can see, this effects my charts somewhat:



As my prep school masters would have said, 'Manley could do better'.

No comments: