Monday 4 June 2007

It's Two Poop Monday!

Digg this

Yes, that's right - It's quarter past five and I need another poo. The weight must be literally falling off me now. I weigh in at 14st 4.75lbs.
============================
I am having a poo
============================
Oooh! 14st 3.75lbs - that makes today a 3lb of poop day. And they said my dieting technique would never work.

I was just accused by our MD (in who's office the scales live) of showing anorexic tendencies. Bollocks. When I look in the mirror and see a fat man it is because there is a fat man looking in the mirror.

Of course, you will now have noticed that I have, momentarily at least, surpassed my ideal weight, so I had better cut down on the beer for a couple of days, eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really are an inspiration to us all.
Keep up the good work.