Monday 4 June 2007

Crapper designs

Digg this

I was sent a link to a nice little diatribe entitled you know what i hate? irresponsibly placed toilet paper dispensers today, and I have to say I agree.

The problems here are, however, at the other end of the bog roll positioning spectrum. In the normal cubicles there is no problem at all, but there are only two stalls, so I often (more than once a week) find myself in the disable cubicle.

Given that the convenience is supposedly designed with the mobility challenged individual in mind, the placement of the arse wipe is incredulous. With the arm rest in place it is almost impossible for an able bodied Adonis like myself to reach, so I can hardly imagine what it must be like for those who, perhaps through some war wound or freak accident involving 2 cats and a hedge trimmer, are bereft of a limb or two.

No comments: