Monday 11 June 2007

Scales on the blink?

Digg this

The scales I bought from Boots on Saturday are already on the blink. It took me several attempts to get the damned things going - if she needs exercise to get the baby out then Jim can take them back tomorrow.

Anyway, when they finally started working they show me up as an appalling 14st 7lbs (I suppose that this is the price I pay for weighing myself in the evenings) so a nice big weight loss poop is very much required if I am going to get back to my ideal weight.
===============
I am having a poo
===============
14st 5lbs - I think this is the first time I have been overweight post-poop, but then I have eaten a chocolate cake and partaken of the noble hop this evening, so I have nobody to blame but myself.

I shall, of course, blame Amanda.

No comments: