Thursday 9 August 2007

Audis - great for the first 4 hours or so.

Digg this

I think I spent about 8 hours in an Audi yesterday. A nice car and exquisite company, but by God do Manleys get tired being a passenger?

This morning I find that I weighed 190.1lbs, which is better than I expected, but possibly down tot he fact that I fell asleep halfway through my dinner last night (I deigned not to tell SWMBO about the 'spicy chicken slice' I purchased in a garage on the way back) and was thus less fuelled for weight loss than might otherwise be the case.

I suppose that the lack of calories might have played a part in my exhaustion also.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

188.1lbs, eh? That's not too shoddy.

Well, We had the ever lovely Charlotte Aggett visiting for a couple of days, and she left yesterday, and now we have a couple and bairn arriving this evening. I really need to clean the house AND do lots of work - I need shorter weekends.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm getting fairly peckish now, but I need to lose some weight first. Unfortunately it would appear that we have a meeting going on in the exec office, so I shall have to wait (no pun intended)

---------------------------------------------------------

Getting quite desperate now.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sod it.
*goes to the exec office*
*knocks*
*retrieves scales without a word*
*receives puzzled looks from meeting attendees who he does not know and amused ones from those he does*
*weighs in at 191.4lbs*

=================
I am having a poo
=================

And I find that, post-poo, I still weigh a massive 190.4lbs.

The diet is not going as well as it once was.

No comments: