Monday 17 September 2007

Garlic Butter Spray?

Digg this

After a morning with Mr Dagnal and his family, a day's scraping mussels and barnacles from Lena's keel and an afternoon's mending Land Rovers, I settled down to a pleasant evening's barbecuing.

Stuffed pepperdews were most welcome, as were some really rather smashing bangers. Best of all though was an abundance of Yellow Hammer from the Master Brewer himself.

A lie in this morning and all is well, and I weigh 190.5lbs. Once the thousands of offspring have vacated the throne, I am able to attend to business.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

And now I weigh 189.8lbs. I would have said that this was a prophet poo, but at this time I don't know the expression and only learn it at around 0930hrs, whilst chatting to Jason at work.

A true prophesy it is though, as this is foretelling of a greater poo to come, truly the JtB of poos. I weigh 193.8lbs.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 192.6lbs. Not massive, but enormous none the less and, quite unsettling, smelling exactly like the garlic butter spray from Pizza Hut (If you don't know of this, go to Pizza Hut and ask if you can buy a can of their 'garlic butter spray'. We bought a can for £2 and it was plenty to make the whole of the KMS Hosting department cry.

Sprayed into a 'phone mouthpiece it made a designer nearly sick (but then he is a designer, and not a very good one at that, so sod him) and sprayed onto Mad Dan Rice's Spectacles (right on the bridge of the nose) it was a wondrous success.

Go there now. Buy some.)

In other news I have yet another picture of me to display. It's all a little pleasing, if I am honest!

This time it is from OneOfSome and is remarkably accurate.

No comments: