Tuesday 2 October 2007

2lb but, thankfully, not 5'

Digg this

The disaster rears its ugly head again.

I got to sleep just before 6 this morning, so I am feeling bleary and far from awake and I forgot about the scales.

Oh workaday disasters compounding into a faecal tract of hate! Woe is me.

The battery is flat and I am backing up something chronic. Where oh where can I find a CR2032 battery at this time on a Tuesday?

-----------------------

Joy! My motherboard uses a CR2032! I am able to weigh myself at 193lbs precisely. The relief is tangible.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

191lbs, on the button. Another potential faecal compaction abated, and just in the nick of time, too.

6 comments:

dotmund said...

I think you should look into getting a colonic irrigation, so as to report back as to its scientific and weight-loss benefits. Or otherwise.

Of course, there's always the chance I just think it would be funny if someone stuck a tube up your arse.

dotmund said...

HOLY CRAP:
http://www.coloncleansingblog.com/

Lord Manley said...

I have found a source for the job, in Ghandi Street,next to the pub we drink at, but it is £65 and I am currently unable to justify this sort of expenditure to my wife.

I suppose I could tout for sponsorship?

Lord Manley said...

Ooh!

I'd so be up for the colonix idea!

Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed to read that you are tempted by the rectal attentions of the Eden Day Spa girls in their starched white aprons yet appear to poo poo my suggestion of quaffing two litres of water during a sauna.

Lord Manley said...

Sadly I am unable to justify the expense of a trip to the sauna either.

Jim is a hard mistress.