Monday 22 October 2007

Banned from blogrush!

Digg this

You may have previously noted a small Blogrush widget down there, on the right =>

Blogrush supply a little flash blogroll which is contextually related to the content on the post you are viewing and is thus a tidy way to find relevant information with absolutely zero work from My Lordship.

Sadly I have been excluded from using the widget for the following bizarre reason:

My content is "too violent".

I don't remember any violence at all, ever.

Anyway, I was brought up to believe that violence was golden, if I remember correctly, but I may be wrong.

I weigh 192.8lbs

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 191.6lbs. I must go to work now.

--------------------

I weigh 194.4lbs, where does all the weight come from when all I do is sit around?

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 193.4lbs.

I do like a nice round one pound poo. It feels tidier, somehow.

2 comments:

Louche said...

Can you poo violently?

Lord Manley said...

I can, but I generally try to avoid it.