Wednesday 31 October 2007

Lurgy!

Digg this

I weigh 196.4lbs and I have no time to stop and chat.

==================
I am having a poo
==================

I can only assume, gentle reader, that I am not alone in being slightly dicky in the old tummy department this morning. Every cubicle on the first and second floors is occupied, including the disabled facilities, and I had to travel still further up the building to find a porcelain haven.

I weigh 193.4lbs, but I feel that there is more to come.

In addition to this I have a case of singulus, which is annoying everyone within a three mile radius.

-------------------------------

I now weigh 196lbs and again, the need for relief is too embracing to warrent further discussion.

==================
I am having a poo
==================

194.6lbs - not bad at all.

Not bad at all.

No comments: