Monday 15 October 2007

Manic Monday.

Digg this

No really, it's just insane here.

I am rushed off my feet and, to cap it all, my telephone is broken.

When I go out in the boat (or, indeed, the canoe) I drop it into a condom, tie a knot, wrap it 'round again and then tie another knot. Yesterday when I fell in I appear to have split the condom (yes, yes!) and now the damned thing keeps just turning off and on again and is utterly knackered.

So I need a new 'phone AND weigh 192.6lbs.

==================
I am having a poo
==================

189.2lbs. It seems that being ill is doing wonders for my waistline.

----------------------------------

I just had the smallest stabbed with needles in each leg at the health centre. She laughed at the first injection and murmured something along the lines of 'murngmm' at the second, before smiling again. Bless her cottons.

I came back to work find that I have a tie from Wales.



I weigh 196.4lbs, even if I am making an odd face. Rowan asked me to say 'Penis' for the shot, and I can only presume that I am on the 'P'.

==================
I am having a poo
==================

I weigh 194.2lbs and I am too busy to tell you about it, so instead here are some tiny pigs which my girls think ace.

No comments: