Saturday 27 October 2007

Quads but no triplets, quite.

Digg this

This is a busy weekend. First of all the children are very ill, which leads to no sleep at all, then I have a floor sander which I need to finish the kitchen floor with as I cannot afford to re-hire it any time soon and lastly I have to go out partaking in an activity described as 'Quad Biking', with flagrant disregard to the meaning of the prefix 'bi'.


Hahah! Poo!

Young Tinium is 30 on Sunday, and birthdays of this nature need to be celebrated, but I could honestly do with a few more hours sleep and some time to do the floor.

At the moment I am performing child care duties, while Jim buys a gift for a friend's child who is also having a birthday this Sunday.

I hope I get the damned floor done in time now.

I weigh 193.2lbs

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 191.8lbs and it is time to change a nappy.

No comments: