Monday 8 October 2007

Salmon are not the only fruit.

Digg this

I don't like salmon.

I don't like it fried or poached or steamed or smoked or raw. I don't even like it tinned. Salmon and My Lordship just do not get on. Manley does not like salmon.

It's not a fish thing, I like many, many fish. Trout smoked, fried or poached, mackerel in all it's forms, sardines, kippers, cod, hoki, fish and I get on okay, Manley just doesn't like salmon.

Why then is it that Jim insists on buying salmon? Her 'fish is good for the girls' argument doesn't narrow me down to a particular species, so why, I ask again and in a slightly higher pitch, must I be fed salmon?

I weigh 192.4lbs.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

191.3lbs. About what I expected.

In other news, I am happy to report that, whilst some puerile sites, such as www.b3ta.com, are no longer censored in mainland China, my own dear log blog is banned.

I am going to consider changing hosting, so that I can relaunch to the Chinese populace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salmon is the choice of gods. I like all fish, but I particularly like salmon. It doesn't really taste like other fish, so I guess that's why people buy it.

also: years ago, I made a special banner to celebrate the fact that www.mediocre.nl was banned in China.