Friday 26 October 2007

Who's pooing? We're all pooing!

Digg this

There's no reason for this at all, I just happen to be singing it in my head and want to share it with you.

If you are reading my blog then the chances are that you live in a similar area of tintermawebs as I do and thus know all about Joel and his animations. In fact, ninja was all over the BBC last year after Coke commissioned a commercial which ripped it off, but either way, right now I am singing Winners by 7secondsoflove who are playing at Moles on 17th November. Be there or be, well, banned from going out to a club on the night of your wife's birthday party, I guess.

Clearly I am substituting the word 'winning' for 'poo', as I weigh 192.7lbs.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 189.2lbs, nearly a pound below my ideal weight. Hah! In your face Anna!

If anyone cares, everyone here is still ill, so I am in bed for the second day this week! Who wants to touch me?

No comments: