Thursday 1 November 2007

Freeze that poop!

Digg this

There is a limit to how far I am willing to go in the pursuit of art.

It's quite a long way off and I am fairly open minded, but I am aware that, whilst I'd be willing to play along with this idea, most of you would eschew reading about it.

I weigh 192.3lbs.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

191lbs of soft, warm and decidedly unfrozen poo later and I present to you the answer to these problems.

May I present to you the Poop Freeze:


CFM


The possibilities are, well, limited but entertaining.

I shall give this some serious thought.

-----------------------------------------

I weigh 195.6lbs now.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

And now I'm back down to 193lbs. I do need to lose a little weight, but I suppose that, for this to happen, I'll have to eat more lard.

No comments: