Saturday 3 November 2007

Firefox Tourettes.

Digg this

I'm lying in bed reading the B3ta newsletter and I am relatively pleased to find that one of my links is in there, namely this, slightly nsfw, video.



The extension itself is available at fffff.at and has caused me some small amusement.

This is clearly nsfw.

I weigh a fairly pleasing 190.3lbs, so as long as I can manage a .3lb poo I should be fine.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

And it was a .9lb poo as well, so that I now weigh 189.4lbs. It's nice to be back the right side of 'fat mess' again.

Last night I cut the bottom couple of inches from the bottom of one of my tables and added half an inch to the bottom of the other, so that they now match perfectly. They've been abused for a long time, so that it took me a couple of hours work with some Lord Sheraton Beeswax to get them back to approaching serviceable.

Now I'll look at the sideboard again and actually just put some ptfe on the radiator I fitted on Thursday and stop it leaking and maybe consider putting in the windowsill, if I can decide what wood to use.

Enjoy your weekend my poo aficionados, and I shall report back on the Sabbath,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaah, that was your then?

I had some fun with that one. Installed it on my puter first, but decided it was quite hampering pretty much everything I was doing.
I then installed it on my dad's pc over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Aaah, that was you then eh? Lovely stuff.

Installed it on my pc first, but decided it hampered pretty much anything I wanted to do, so I installed it on my dad's pc yesterday. I guess he is yet to find out...