Monday 3 December 2007

Bones, both broken and poultry.

Digg this

I weigh a surprisingly heavy 199.3lbs, this Monday morning.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 193lbs.

I have terrible wind from a rather splendid roast chicken I had last night. Since methane is heavier than air I suppose that this constitutes weight loss?

Last night I had to run Adam up to the hospital - he went out on the Warren with his kite and managed to jump into a gust which took him up 30' or so. Understandably he bailed and seems to be pretty busted up, his kite is wet and he's got serious gashes to his arms, as well as what would appear to be a broken foot.


As my neighbour would have said, That'll learn 'im.

Here's a joke (apparently Benedict XVI is addicted to cats):

No comments: