Monday 10 December 2007

Fridge Freezers abound.

Digg this

As we arrived home last night my good lady wife noticed that the family across the road were moving out and that they had a fridge-freezer which they no longer wanted.

I was dispatched to collect this.

I will say this in Jim's defence: at no point did she tell me I had to carry the appliance. I did however carry the appliance. I also defrosted and installed it.

Then on Sunday I took Jim shopping for a Fridge Freezer.

I liked this black one, but in the end I couldn't justify paying £82 extra just to have it in black with a chrome sign reading 'Daewoo' on the front, so we settled for the This better value which a white version offered.

It arrives on Thursday, I am a lot poorer and it had better be good enough. I want an American style side-by-side jobby, but they seem to all be too deep, so that's right out.

I weigh 196.7lbs

==================
I am having a poo
==================

I weigh 195.7lbs My back hurts.

No comments: