Monday 24 December 2007

I have a beautiful face!

Digg this

I weigh 192.8lbs

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 190.2lbs

It is Christmas eve and I have arrived at work to find that a server fell over last night.

That wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that I checked (after prompting) last night and failed to see that it had happened. I am not quite sure how.

Anyway, it's quite nice in the office. There are only the CTO and myself here and he is an amiable chap. Sadly I have plenty of non-seasonal work to get done for a client in the new year, but such is life.

By working over Christmas I can have days off in the summer which I would otherwise not be able to have. Working is a small price to pay.

I weigh 197.4lbs

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 196.8lbs

Yesterday I was paid a compliment. A lady told me that, well , I'll let her tell you:

I am 62, well nearly 62, so there is no embarrassment for me to say that you have a very beautiful face. You should wear your hair up more often, you are a very beautiful young man.

Do you hear that?

Young!

No comments: