Friday 7 December 2007

I still have a love-bite on my forehead.

Digg this

I weigh 192.2lbs

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 191lbs

Now, this is difficult.

I have made a short, amateur and badly done film. I think it is funny, but it is most definitely rude. I want to share it, but I do not want to offend anyone.

It is NSFW because it contains the F word, both in text on the page and being sung in the video.

I am going to link to my NSFW film, but please remember, it is rude.

If this makes no sense to you and doesn't seem at all funny then I will point you at the sources:

The Peaches song, within the context of Jackass 2 Contains swearwords (sung) and prosthetic nudity.

A British children's programme from the 1980's Is lovely and contains no swear words or nudity at all, not even prosthetic. I only link it as it might spoil the umour otherwise.

No comments: