Friday 14 December 2007

I'm dreaming of a giant marshmallow

Digg this

Just like the ones we used to know.

I got my bike back!

It is amazing!

I weigh 192.5lbs

==================
I am having a poo
==================

I weigh 191.5lbs

I am sooo excited about my bike it is just untrue.

I weigh 199.6lbs

==================
I am having a poo
==================

I weigh 198.2lbs

The bike shop let me take the frame away and spray it before they put the new forks etc. on it and they saw how excited I was, so they have stripped it and had it powder coated, got original decals from Dawes, put new wheels on, put leather bar tape, a leather seat and cork bar ends on - they have given me gear shifters on the brake levers, all new grey cables, new rings, front and back - basically I have my old frame straightened and powder coated, my old seat post and my old clipless pedals.

It looks amazing and I need to get pedals now as, well sod it, who cares about clipless when she's that beautiful?

Additionally I went ice skating at the Eden project yesterday, where I learnt that I am not good at ice skating, but I fall well.

I lso got excellently drunk last night.

Wearing a father Christmas costume bears huge responsibilities which I had not considered when I set out this morning.

I learned things, I decorated my car, I had a Land Rover roll back into the front of me, I learned that wearing a Santa outfit when means you have to behave, I learned that red felt leaves convincing bloodstains on ice, I saw fantastic foliage and I have better music taste than Banana.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you wake up and find that you had eaten your cat?