Saturday 15 December 2007

More tea vicar?

Digg this

Well, it's time to arrange for our newest daughter's Christening.

I weigh 196.2lbs

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 190.4lbs.

The vicar came to visit to discuss this and Jim managed to avoid too much contact. As a non-believer, she fully supports my decision to have my children accepted as members of the church, but she always feels awkward around vicars after the chap who was to preside over our wedding tried quite aggressively to convert her. Which is fair.

Anyway, we are sorting this all out for the 3rd February now, which is nice. I must do some work now, but I have no doubt that I will talk about this more.

Godmothers:
Trina
Charlotte

Godfathers:
Thomas
Benjamin

That's about it, I guess.

No comments: