Wednesday 19 December 2007

Radio clips and finally dressing

Digg this

Yesterday I stayed at home and I managed to stay in my dressing gown, and nothing else, right through the day.

My plan was to complete the whole 24 hours which constitute Tuesday without getting dressed at all.

I weigh 192.8lbs.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weight 191.7lbs.

The Dagnall coming to visit last night was a mixed blessing. It's always a delight to see the chap, he's a good friend, I like him a lot and spending time with the Dagnall is never tiring as some friends can be (as anyone who considers My Lordship a friend can attest to). On the flip side, he rocked up at about 2130hrs, right when I was on the final straight to bed time and, with my goal in sight, I had to don some trousers.

I was half tempted to stay at home today just to try again.

My children, as I have been saying, are appearing in a radio advert and today it went live. Any UKRD radio station should be covering it and, with Ayse, Matthewparker, Kate, Ben and the Dagnall visiting last night I insisted we listen to Pirate FM until we heard them.

If you wish to inflict it upon yourselves then it is available via the Savebuckets.com media page, where you can also see a nice video of My Lordship in arm-bands. Follow the 'Sounds of Savebuckets' link and they are the two jingles with the word 'Kids' in the title, the longer version of which is here.

I weigh 200.2lbs and am about to eat Chinese food.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 197.2lbs and I am going to bed.

No comments: