Saturday 12 January 2008

Better news?

Digg this

I think that, so long as I can get rid of the other two, they are going to let me bring my baby home today.

It looks like she will be able to have her antibiotics orally, so there is a reduced need to be in the hospital and I am very keen to have her back here where I can look after her.

I weigh 191lbs

==================
I am having a poo
==================

I weigh 189.2lbs - a good weight.

I have been asked to comment on the way in which my weight fluctuates. At work I generally appear to weigh less than at home and I have been questioned as to the accuracy of my scales, particularly in the last couple of months.

The truth is that I tend to wear clothes at work, but to be merely garbed in a pair of Tesco boxer shorts or entirely buck naked at home. Additionally, in winter I wear more clothes, so the difference has been more marked of late.

I hope that this clears up any issues people were having.

No comments: